Business Development Manager (Iberia)
For the Iberia region we are looking for a Business Development Manager who is preferably located in Porto or Bilbao.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Business development Manager at Radio Holland you:
- Develop effective plans and programs to grow sales, customers and market share in Iberia.
- Increase share of business and generate sales for newly targeted accounts through intensified and focus sales effort.
- Develop business with existing key customers – shipyards, ship owners and ship managers and improve customer loyalty & share of long-term contract business.
- Work with colleagues (service coordinators, engineers, logistics, finance) to ensure a positive customer experience; collaborate on customer service, ensure complaints are prevented and disputes are resolved.
- Actively visit customers to promote company’s products and services and ensure these visits are well-prepared and followed up well.
- Provide timely response to customers’ enquiries and quotations for contract services.
- Actively use the CRM system, define account plans with relevant value propositions and register customer reports and ensure follow-up of the actions.
- Has a degree/diploma in Business Administration / Sales & Marketing / Electrical Engineering.
- Used to work independently in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Has a thorough understanding of the technical products and solutions that we offer to clients.
- Has 5 years of relevant experience in sales of navigation and communication systems.
- Possesses great interpersonal skills.
- Is a good team player.
- Is able to work within given targets and time schedule. Sets the right priorities, works effectively also under time pressure. Can handle setbacks.
- Is willing to travel frequently in the Iberia region.
What we offer
- A challenging work environment in the international maritime industry
- A competitive salary
- Variable pay
- Company car
About Radio Holland
Radio Holland is the largest worldwide Marine Electronics Sales and Service Company.
We are the premier specialist in satellite and radio communications, navigation, automation and observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment.
For more information or application contact our HR Department email@example.com or use the ‘Contact us!’ form.