For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Service Coordinator Contracts.
As a Service Coordinator Contracts at Radio Holland you are the single point of contact for contract customers for Sales and Service. You are responsible for the carry out of repairs, trouble shooting, installation, service on navigation and communication (NavCom) equipment on marine vessels of various specifications for contracts customers. Your goal is to achieve the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction while conducting repairs, trouble shooting, installation, service on NavCom equipment.
You will report to the Contract Coordination Team Lead.
Who we are
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment.
In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes.
- Responsible for assigned contract clients
- Responds to clients’ request for quotation, verifies the scope of work is within the contract and billable and assesses the Beyond Economical Repair (BER) condition.
- Sends a quote to the client according to the specific signed contract conditions and obtains agreement from the customer
- Monitors the agreed delivery of parts and services as per contract
- Arranges the service in a Radio Holland port in accordance with the ship’s schedule
- Arranges the pre-delivery of spare parts from Radio Holland warehouses when the service delivery is outside the Radio Holland gate
- Works with Contract Support (Finance) to close contracts service orders at the end of the month
- Sends service report to customer
- Adds costs plus bookings for billable work
- Assists with attendance disputes
- Checks incoming invoices (WhiteVision)
- Provides contract support
- Maintain ship list (vessels purchased or sold) and equipment list (serial numbers, software versions, expiration dates) in the system
- Familiar with Maintenance Reporting in Cognos
- Visits customers with Business Development Manager
Skills / Abilities
- You can deal well with ad hoc situations and the dynamics of the maritime sector
- You are familiar with contracts
- You are IT savvy
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good customer focus
- You are service minded and not afraid to take responsibility
- You are strong in problem solving
- Fluency in both Dutch and English in word and writing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar job in customer services environment (24/7 environment)
- Track record of having worked in a technology driven industry preferrable in ship building (new build, retrofit), oil and gas (rigs, refineries) or navy-related industries
Bachelor in Business Administration/Electronics Engineering or other engineering discipline
We offer an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including a laptop and telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.