We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Business Partner to join our fast-growing company. You are part of the global HR team and, in cooperation with the team, a driving force behind our change management, company values and culture, and participate in several global HR projects around the world. You are based at our regional headquarters in Houston, Texas.
About the company
Radio Holland is the largest global marine electronics sales and service company. We are the premier specialist in navigation, radio and satellite communications, automation, and observation systems for our wide range of customers in the maritime industry. We offer innovative, efficient solutions for every conceivable electronic function onboard by supplying, installing, and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment. In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes.
As a HR Business partner, you are responsible for the implementation of the global HR strategy in the Americas region, including physical offices in Brazil, Canada, Curacao, Panama, USA, and Trinidad & Tobago. You participate in the regional leadership team, and you advise and support the team on all HR initiatives, projects, and processes.
In the role of HR Business Partner, you report to the Chief People Officer (CPO) and a dotted line to Regional Director.
- Implementation of global HR strategies and initiatives at regional level aligned with the overall business strategy
- Advise and coach the Regional Leadership Team
- Recruitment, onboarding, and compensations & benefits
- Effective execution of HR practices, such as Employee engagement, Change Management, Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning and Diversity & Inclusion
- Participate in global HR projects
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Work closely with the HR colleagues worldwide
- HR responsible/point of contact for the entities in Americas
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Human Resources Management and/ or Business administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant HR themes such as Employee Engagement, Change Management, Organizational Culture, Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession planning, and Learning & Development
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations; Experience within a technical/maritime/shipping-oriented organization is a plus
- Excellent in stakeholder management and developing good work relationships across the organization
- Willingness to travel
- Business sense
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
What do we offer?
- A challenging international working environment within maritime industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO policy
- Comprehensive benefits package
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.