Management Assistant, Rotterdam (28-32 hours per week)
As a Management Assistant at Radio Holland, every day is different. And that’s exactly what you’re looking for! You provide a wide variety of services and you have the ability to think several steps ahead. Because of your proactive and helpful nature, you make it your mission to ensure that colleagues can do their job optimally.
You are the right-hand of the Managing Director and you also support the other members of the Leadership team (LT), consisting of a CFO, 2 CCOs and a HR Director. Since we work globally, the activities have a large international character. From our head office in Rotterdam you regularly arrange business trips and you work closely with other locations in the organization of meetings etc.
This position is for 28-32 hours per week. The working hours are preferably divided over a working week of 5 days.
- Coordinates all relevant LT activities
- Organizes and prepares business meetings and presentations
- Takes minutes of meetings
- Manages, coordinates, and arranges LT travel and travel-related activities
- Responsible for calendar management and answering questions from incoming emails and calls
- Provides assistance in relation to office administration
- Ensures that documents that need to be signed by the Leadership Team are correct in terms of content and grammar
- Performs operational activities for the relevant directors. For example, assisting in setting up presentations
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Able to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
- Experience within a technical/maritime/shipping-oriented organization is a plus.
Who are we?
Worldwide, Radio Holland is known as an important specialist in satellite and radio communication, navigation, automation and observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment.
What do we offer?
- A challenging working environment within the international maritime industry
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary
- Year-end bonus of 4% of the annual salary
- Laptop and telephone
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application directly to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs provided unsolicited by employment and placement agencies.