Purpose of the job
As a Marketing en Communications Manager at Radio Holland your job is to design and maintain an effective Marketing & Communications strategy and ensure professional delivery of this strategy. You contribute to market identification, global product development & innovation and pricing policies. You ensure timely, accurate and comprehensive communications to internal and external stakeholders, incl. e-marketing.
You report to the Managing Director and you are part of the Global Leadership Team.
You manage a support discipline within a global organization (an organization with app. 60 locations in 25 countries with revenues of > 100 million euro).
You operate in a global context and manage one professional in the field of communications.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for the global Marketing & Communications process, leading the Marketing & Communications department
- Drive strong and spot-on value propositions
- Play a key role in global product development, innovation, category management and pricing policy
- Integrates our global vision, core values & strategic pillars in a consistent global communication message
- Develop effective communication channels and measure results
- Manage Marketing & Communications suppliers; responsible for Marketing & Communications budget
- Responsible to develop, maintain and drive a customer loyalty process
- Supports HR in their approach to the labour market and the development of recruitment activities
- Supports the global sales activities, incl tooling.
- Has an academic working and thinking level. Operates successfully on a strategic, tactical and operational level in an international environment
- Has thorough knowledge of (digital) marketing concepts and techniques and can support the RH core business by using effective marketing & communications tooling & activities
- Is able to translate complex commercially and technology-oriented content and management information into clear and understandable communications
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and communicates effectively about complex strategic, organization-wide issues
- Masters the applied global information system
- Has strong people-management skills. Knows how to “lead without authority”. Takes ownership for a high standard of global marketing & communications processes
- Team player. Balances initiative & generating buy-in. Effectively supports demanding internal clients
- Is energetic, self-starting, pro-active and decisive. Embraces change.
- Acts as an expert as well as a business partner within the GLT and with different stakeholders
What we offer
- A challenging work environment in the international maritime industry
- A competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Variable pay
- Laptop and mobile device
- Company car
Wil je bij ons komen werken?
Voor meer informatie over de functie of om te solliciteren kan je contact opnemen met Manon van Leeuwen via firstname.lastname@example.org, of 06-22777943. Je kunt ook het formulier invullen.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Aan cv’s die ongevraagd worden aangeleverd door uitzend- en detacheringsbureaus kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.