As Service Coordinator, you are responsible for the planning and coordination of all operational activities. You ensure that a job is prepared, performed, and invoiced as per the standards of Radio Holland. Which is in an effective and (cost) efficient way. As a Service Coordinator you play a crucial role in coordinating and planning maintenance and repair services. With your good communication skills and organizational talent, you always satisfy the customer and ensure timely and efficient execution of work.
The scope of your work is national, and you will be located in Le Havre (France).
Who we are
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing, and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment. In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes. We strive for a high level of service and a long-term relationship with our customers and focus on innovative and sustainable technologies to improve efficiency and safety on ships. Always there. Everywhere.
We find ownership very important. So, it is important you take ownership of any (warranty) case between the customer and Radio Holland. Besides this your main tasks will consist of:
- Converting the service quote to a service order (end to end responsibility);
- Checking in with the vessel agent daily until 48 hours before the scheduled attendance date;
- Checking and confirming with scheduler that an engineer is available for the scheduled service;
- Ensuring the service report is sent to the customer within a tight deadline, together with a summary of next steps (pertaining to follow up services where needed);
- Ensure service order is within margin parameters and close where we can or send to business controller for further investigation where necessary;
- Cloning of tickets for follow up services and ensuring re-assigning to Inside Sales for follow up with the customer;
- Updating the equipment list after services in the ERP tool;
- Register relevant external customer feedback.
Skills / Abilities
To be a Radio Holland Service Coordinator, we want you to be:
- Customer oriented;
- Advanced in technical knowledge;
- Structured in your way of thinking and working;
- Result orientated;
- Strong in your communication skills;
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and in writing.
At least 3 years of experience with commercial services (preferably in a technical environment).
Vocational education or a bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering.
- Join a dynamic team within Radio Holland, a leading name in the maritime technology industry.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment that values your contributions.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent career development prospects and the chance to grow within the company.
If you’re an eager and motivated Service Coordinator for our Inland Waterways department with a passion for maritime technology and a commitment to exceptional service, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from resumes supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.