Radio Holland is a global navigation, communication connectivity, integration, service and maintenance provider, with a global network of offices and support locations. Our Egyptian office (Radio Holland Egypt) is based in Alexandria and has service depots in Suez and Port Said.
Currently we are seeking to recruit a home-based Service Engineer for our depot in Suez.
What will be your responsibilities?
- To carry out installation and commissioning of equipment on customers vessels.
- To carry out maintenance and repair of equipment on customers vessels.
- Provide technical support to customers and the company’s sales and service agents.
- Promote and seek the sales of company products and services during contact with customers.
- Able to perform surveys and inspections of ship radio communications and radio navigational installations, subject to being in possession of the appropriate qualifications, accreditations and experience.
- Be trained in the latest equipment and integrated systems in line with his experience and qualifications.
- Be able to travel abroad if/when required.
The Ideal candidate must have
- Technical background which would allow an understanding of concepts of all areas of marine electronics.
- Experience working for a marine electronics service company
- Experience in a service industry, as well as an in-depth knowledge of the wider maritime community is a plus
- Navigation and Communications manufactures’ training courses is a plus
- Resident in Suez is a plus.
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary (depending on experience) and a benefits package.
Are you interested
For more information or to send in your application contact email@example.com or use the contact form under the button