As a dedicated Service Sales Engineer at Radio Holland, you play a pivotal role in enhancing the inside sales process to ensure meticulous and precise handling of customer inquiries. Your efforts are integral to the seamless flow of our inside sales operations, making a substantial contribution to the delivery of outstanding service to our valued customers while also spearheading the exploration of new avenues for business growth. In your role you will report directly to the Customer Service Team Lead.
The scope of your work is international, and you will be located in Piraeus (Greece).
Who we are
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing, and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment. In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes. We strive for a high level of service and a long-term relationship with our customers and focus on innovative and sustainable technologies to improve efficiency and safety on ships. Always there. Everywhere.
In this role being accurate is very important. Besides this your main tasks will consist of:
- Being part of the RFG (request for quote) process and ensures the preparation and technical elaboration of tickets/RFG components;
- Sending quotations and answer all customers’ enquiries on service, survey, commissioning and installation professionally and timely;
- Works within sales authorization and precisely defined pricing guidelines;
- In case of uncertainties, ensures to align with sales, technical, logistics and/or the Customer Service Team Lead;
- Cost price calculations of orders based on customer requirements and wishes;
- Ensures that all relevant information is up to date, correct and complete in the systems (Zendesk/Navision);
- Ensures all documentation and information in Zendesk is complete for handover to Operations;
- Register relevant external customer feedback.
Skills / Abilities
To be a Radio Holland Service Sales Engineer, we want you to be:
- Customer oriented;
- Able to think with a commercial mindset;
- A team player;
- Strong in communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
Experienced in a similar job (3 years).
(at least) a secondary vocational graduate.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Engaging and inclusive work environment.
- Chance to work with cutting-edge maritime technology.
If you’re a skilled Service Sales Engineer with a passion for maritime technology and a commitment to exceptional service, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from resumes supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.