The Account Manager has the following primary roles:
- Sell Radio Holland’ products and services within defined geographic area and/or business vertical;
- Ensure constant and profitable growth in sales volume and revenue;
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales.
- The role reports to the Operations Manager.
- Indirect reporting line to Regional Director MEA.
Meet and exceed projected targets on
- Gross Margin;
- Days of Sales Outstandings (DSO).
1. Corporate Responsibilities
- Represent the company in the best way possible regarding performance, attitude, safety, quality, customer service, in line with the company’s Vision, Mission and Values;
- Adhere to the company’s policies, regulations and standards.
2. Sales Responsibilities
- Visit customers and promote Radio Holland’s products and solutions;
- Increase sales revenue acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers;
- Develop sustainable business by diversifying revenue (product portfolio diversification);
- Ensure highest possible profitability levels by controlling gross margins;
- Negotiate payment terms ensuring on-time payments by customers;
- Develop and execute account plans, analyse market trends and determine client needs;
- Manage the day-to-day customers enquiries: respond to emails, prepare and send quotes, inter-departmental coordination;
- Monitor competitive activities to stay up-to-date with market trends and opportunities;
- Update Radio Holland stakeholders of the sales developments;
- Prepare and present annual budget, ad-hoc sales, market and activity reports;
- Use on-time and accurately the company’s information systems (CRM/ERP, etc.);
- Support the other sales team members during their leave or absence;
- Represent Radio Holland during trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Assist Radio Holland in the organization and coordination of trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
Responsibilities & Decision-making Authorities
- Day to day administrative tasks.
- Continuous improvement of own work practices.
Skills / Abilities
- Commercial minded.
- Highly proactive, using initiative, discretion and judgement;
- Capacity to prioritize and multitask;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Respect of deadlines;
- Good IT skills, specifically MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities in English.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- A warm personality with ability to liaise with different kinds of people.
Work experience requirement
- Minimum 3 years of field sales experience with a preference for technical sales role.
- Demonstrated track records of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in Maritime industry.
- Graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales.