- To achieve or exceed projected sales targets.
- To develop strong relationships with existing clients to acquire new business and to retain such business.
- Develop client base by actively seeking new opportunities and customers.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs, and to consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services.
- Taking care of any customer enquiry, concern or complaint quickly and professionally.
- Plan and implement customer retention and development.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Manage customer activity on CRM for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues.
- Compiles annual market budget.
- Marine electronics background is a prerequisite.
- At least 6 years business experience or equivalent education.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills to create the most profitable deals.
- Dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as required.