Currently we are seeking Service Engineers for our offices in Rotterdam, Delfzijl/Harlingen and IJmuiden/Den Helder.
Roles and responsibilities
- Execution of service calls – Surveys, installation, repair and commissioning of electrical-, navigation- and communication equipment
- Pro-active approach, to assure effective and efficient execution of assigned service calls and to maximize productivity
- Checks if the right materials, service cases, etc. are available in time, to assure a first time fix
- Keeps the Planner informed and advices the Planner to optimize call execution and workload
- Assures a timely de-briefing towards the Service Co-ordinator, incl. service report, return of service cases, materials, closing administration, etc.
- Communication with the customer and class societies on board:
- Gives technical & commercial advise (incl. feedback to Service Co-ordination to maximize service opportunities)
- Acts on behalf of class societies, in case of surveys
- Is the ‘business card’ of Radio Holland towards the customers
- Pro-actively develops and maintains its skills, capabilities and knowledge
- In line with the company requirements (e.g. training in case of new product launches, etc.)
- Assures that certifications remains up-to-date, in consultation with the Planner
- Actively exchanges (new) knowledge with colleagues, to assures Radio Holland can guarantee high quality performance toward the customers
- Holds at least a technical degree (minimum MBO level), specified in Electronics or radio
- Has basic (technical) knowledge of equipment
- Is familiar with working in a service(-minded) organization
- Is aligned with all safety standards which are applicable to the job.
- Current residency in The Netherlands required.
- Fluency in English required, Dutch preferred.
What we offer
- A challenging work environment in the international maritime industry
- A competitive salary according to the current CAO
- Excellent secondary employment conditions