Temporary additional covid-19 conditions applicable to all Radio Holland sales, services, projects and purchase contracts
- These temporary additional conditions COVID-19 are applicable to all Radio Holland sales, services, projects, purchases and deliveries and will prevail over any other conflicting applicable conditions till further notice. Moreover, reference to “Radio Holland” is to all the Radio Holland entities and service locations.
- The COVID-19 outbreak may have an adverse impact on Radio Holland’s supply chain, logistics, and project execution plans. While the precise consequences remain unpredictable, the outbreak and any restrictive measures related thereto may negatively affect Radio Holland’s suppliers and Radio Holland itself and ultimately may prevent, hinder or delay Radio Holland’s ability to perform some of its obligations as planned or requested, including the ability to provide (technical) personnel or repair services.
- If and to the extent that the outbreak adversely affects Radio Holland’s ability to perform its obligations, Radio Holland shall be entitled to suspend the performance of its obligations without incurring any liability for the other party’s costs, damages or loss that arise from such suspension. Radio Holland will provide an update of any adverse impacts if and when any are determined.
- Radio Holland is permitted to increase the price / rate of goods and services in the event of changes of the prices for raw materials, taxes, currency, wages, or any other circumstances related to the COVID-19 outbreak. If the price or rate increase amounts to more than 10% of the original price / rate, the other party may terminate the agreement by giving notice to Radio Holland, provided that such notice is received within 3 (three) days of Radio Holland’s notice to increase the price/rate, again without any liability of either party for the other party’s costs, damages or loss that arise from such termination.
- If a COVID-19 related suspension on the part of Radio Holland continues for more than 120 days either party may terminate the agreement with immediate effect, without any liability of either party for the other party’s costs, damages or loss that arise from such termination.