Danelec DM-700 ECDIS
The Danelec DM700 ECDIS is designed based on valuable feedback from ship owners and longtime users of ECDIS products. Inspired by customer needs, the innovative Danelec Marine ECDIS range is developed to meet the specific requirements of the maritime industry.
By receiving precise information about the position of the ship, the ECDIS can help make navigation easy and significantly improves safety at sea. The system includes intuitive route planning functions, ensuring optimal navigation routes, which in turn can lead to reduced fuel consumption.
Single quad-core processor system
- Standard network capability for system synchronization in dual installations
- 2 Ethernet ports / 5 serial (NMEA) inputs
- Precise real time positioning and route monitoring including information from interfaced sensors
- Advanced route planning function
- Radar overlay with on screen radar control
- Recording and playback of voyage
- Easy chart update via internet, email or DVD
- Audio and visual alarm functions
- Intuitive menu structure for easy operation with “built-in” user manual and online help
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.