Furuno FMD 3100 ECDIS
The Furuno FMD 3100 ECDIS is a solution to support smooth transition from paper-based navigation to electronic navigation. Task-based operation realized by combination of Status bar and InstantAccess bar providing quick access to the needed tasks/functions.
The user interface of the FMD-3100 centers on carefully organized operational tools: Status bar and InstantAccess bar. The Status bar contains information about the operating status, and the InstantAccess bar contains all the tasks available. These operational tools deliver straightforward, task-based operation by which the operator can quickly perform navigational tasks without having to go deeper into an intricate menu tree.
- Streamlined integration into the onboard navigation system; perfectly suited for ECDIS retrofitting projects
- Suitable for both primary and back-up ECDIS
- Dual configuration of the FMD-3100 supports the vessel to go paperless
- For those who have already installed the FMD-3200/FMD-3300 onboard the vessel, the FMD-3100 can be used as a cost-effective back-up arrangement for the FMD-3200/FMD-3300 ECDIS.
- Instantaneous chart redraw delivered by FURUNO’s advanced chart drawing engine, making redraw latency a thing of the past
- Easily interfaces with existing FAR-2xx7 series Radar
- Exchange via Ethernet
Complies with the following IMO and IEC regulations:
- IMO MSC.232(82)
- IMO A.694(17)
- IEC 61162-1 Ed. 4
- IEC 61162-2 Ed. 1
- IEC 61174 Ed. 3
- IEC 62288
Find Out More?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!