The GX-100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX-100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time.
- All-in-one Below Deck Terminal. Features a built in GX modem for simplified installation and reduced overall space requirements. Wi-Fi enabled for wireless management via Intellian’s Aptus PC or Mobile remote management application.
- The Global Xpress constellation claims to be the world’s first global High Throughput Satellite network. Connecting at speeds measured in Megabits.
- Meets CE and FCC regulatory compliances, as well as EN60945, EN60950, R&TTE and FCC Part 15. Also designed to meet MIL-STD 167.
- From In Port to Online in 4 Hours. A single, integrated Below Deck Terminal enables fast and easy installation.
- Goes from power-up to network connectivity in 30 seconds.
- FB250/500 compatibility. Features an Intellian LAN function, enabling all onboard devices to be easily networked.
- Global coverage, with more than twice the speed and performance.