HT Series Marine Portable Radios
Rugged, designed for gloved hand use and with exceptionally loud audio, Entel’s HT Marine portable radios are specifically designed to withstand the everyday rigours of the maritime workplace.
The HT-649 GMDSS portable is MED certified and carries the essential Wheel Mark logo. Designed for those requiring a full featured and outstandingly tough GMDSS portable, the HT-649 is one of the most advanced MED certified GMDSS portables available.
- Using the latest compander noise reduction technology, Entel’s Commercial Marine portables deliver loud & crisp audio in any environment
- Exceeding MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F rating, the HT Series 2.0 is designed to withstand shock, vibration, dust and moisture, ensuring tough enduring performance
- Intelligent Li-Ion Battery
- Extended Talk Time – 2000mAh capacity
- Entel’s Li-Ion batteries are not prone to the ‘memory effect’ that Ni-Cad and Ni-MH battery packs suffer from
- Conforming to the IP68 Standard, this Series protects against corrosion, withstanding total immersion in water to a depth of 2 metres for 4 hours
- ATEX Approved IIC & IIA
- IECEx Approval