Business critical radio communications equipment
Built to last, the HT Series 2.0 is designed to endure the everyday rigours of life at sea.
- Exceeding MIL STD 810C/D/E/F rating, the HT Series 2.0 is designed to withstand shock, vibration, dust and moisture
- Delivers loud, crisp audio using the latest compander noise reduction technology
- Intelligent Lithium-Ion Battery with built in Charge Cycle Monitoring providing four essential advantages:
- Counts charge cycles of the battery pack, warning when nearing end of its life.
- Extended duty cycle.
- Not prone to ‘memory effect’ that Nicad and Ni-MH battery packs suffer from, no need to fully discharge the battery pack before charging.
- Stores a charge up to three times longer than a Nicad battery.
- Submersible – Conforming to European IP68, this series protects against corrosion, withstanding total immersion in water to a depth of 5 metres for 1 hour
- ATEX Approved IIC, ATEX Approval IIA, IECEx Approval, MED Approved