The Simrad MX575D D/GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) compass is designed to provide reliable heading, ROT and position information to Autopilots and the MX Series of navigation and AIS transponder systems. The MX575D compass has enhanced heading and position performance with a GPS and GLONASS sensor.
The Simrad MX575D D/GNSS compass is type-approved to the latest IMO regulations including RAIM (Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring). The MX575D delivers heading accuracy of better than 0.5° and provide sub-meter DGPS positioning accuracy. This level of accuracy is achieved in the MX575D by using the RTCM correction data supplied from its internal beacon demodulator or from SBAS.
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.
- IMO Type-Approved as a primary positioning AND heading device when used with SIMRAD CDU
- Compatible with new MX610/MX612/GN70 CDU’s
- Enhanced heading and positioning performance with GLONASS
- Pitch, roll and heave as standard output
- Heading accuracy < 0.5° RMS with GPS and GLONASS
- Heading updates 1-20 Hz
- DGPS Position accuracy (no SA) < 1.0m
- GPS Position accuracy (no SA) < 3.0m
- Fast start-up times
- Integrated DGPS source including WAAS, EGNOS and Beacon
- Provision for external RTCM SC104 corrections
- More satellites tracking means better geometry
- NMEA 2000 interface with NMEA 2000 adaptor
Both the MX575D has two IMO compliance certifications which is a big advantage for Simrad customers. A separate IMO compliant antenna is not required as the compasses meet both navigation and heading function approvals.