Adaptive Heading Control System
Autopilot systems developed and manufactured by Raytheon Anschütz are based on proven steering algorithms that have been well known for their outstanding steering performance and reliability for decades.
NautoPilot 5000 is the latest autopilot series which has been specially designed for all ships of 100 m and above. NP 5000 provides heading control and course control, and is part of a track control system. It combines the best steering performance with the lowest rudder activity and leads to a reduction in fuel consumption. In addition, it allows an intuitive operation and provides a perfect feedback about the steering performance.
- Precise steering
- Ease of use and intuitive handling
- Fuel-saving thanks to weather adaptivity
- Simple adjustment of autopilots parameters by use of heading and rudder plotter
- Cross acceleration monitor for identifying dangerous situations
- Course control mode for automatic drift compensation
- Approved as part of a track control system in combination with several ECDIS
- Approved for high speed craft