RHRS-2014 River Radar
Furuno and Radio Holland jointly developed the RHRS-2014 River Radar, which is an extremely reliable system that offers advanced ease of operation. The RHRS-2014 River Radar has the stamp of approval from the Central Rhine Navigation Committee, and is the first mouse-operated radar system. Easy to build in, the compact LED screen gives a clear picture, at day and night.
Thanks to its unique operation with a mouse or touchpad, the system provides effortless radar operation. The RHRS-2014 comes with an onboard black box in the shape of two SD memory cards. The cards can store radar images for 24 hours.
- Proven reliability. More than 5500 inland shipping radars delivered!
- Compact and easy to install
- Inland and sea mode
- Sea mode with range in nautical miles, which makes the radar very suitable for open water
- Capability of storing radar images (24 hours)
- Support through Radio Holland dealer network in Europe
- Unique ‘dual combine’ function when sailing in push-barge combination
- Approved by the Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine (certificate number e-01-021).
Easy & Ergonomic
Thanks to its operation with a mouse or touchpad, working with the Furuno RHRS-2014 is easy. You can operate the radar with the utmost ease. Bending down to the screen to change a setting is no longer necessary.
With the Furuno RHRS-2014 you have an on-board black box with two SD memory cards. The maps have a memory for 24 hours of radar images. Combining maximum ease of operation and generous memory capacity means you can sail safely anywhere and at all times. The new river radar has been approved by the Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine (certificate number e-01-021).
Ask Us for More Information?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!