The Simrad E5024 ECDIS system is an IMO type-approved navigation system, designed for use aboard SOLAS vessels subject to the ECDIS Carriage Mandate. Ideal for vessels required to retrofit ECDIS to meet amended SOLAS requirements, the modular E5024 ECDIS system offers simple installation in either single-station or dual-station (PLECDIS) configurations.
- 24-inch, Full-HD 16:9 widescreen for large, clear charts
- Wireless trackball controller with on-screen keyboard
- Rapid access to critical features with quick access tiles
- Simplified route planning with drag-and-drop manipulation of waypoints
- Radar, AIS & ARPA overlay (Simrad Argus Radar compatible)
- Designed for NAVTOR ENCs including UKHO (for AVCS), Primar, IC-ENC and NOAA
- Third-party chart support
- Choose between S-52 and INT1 chart presentation
- Supports AIO
- Simple dual-station PLECDIS option
- Optional secondary display
The E5024 ECDIS system includes support for an optional secondary display station, delivering complete control of Ethernet-connected Simrad performance modules and third-party accessories.