TG-8000/8500 is based on Tokyo Keiki’s previous TG model, which has been installed on more than 8000 ships. The Gyrocompass keeps its high reliability, enhanced follow-up performance and interfacing features for equipment. The TG-8000 is designed for standard IMO ship application, whereas the TG-8500 is designed for High-Speed Craft application.
- Suitable for speeds of up to 70 knots (TG-8500)
- Fast follow-up rate (maximum 75°/s)
- Fast serial data output (IEC61162-2)
- Interfaces with external heading sensor
- Minimal system components for dual gyro system for space saving & installation cost
- Startup-timer function