The scope of your job is Middle East and Africa.
To provide technical support to the complete deepsea team. Drive the technical execution process, Ensure high levels and standards of service execution, performance, safety and customer satisfaction. During the process, you will protect the core values Passion to Perform, Trust to Act, Act Responsibly and Make it Fun.
Who we are
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing, and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment.
In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes.
- Leading a team of service engineers
- Build high performing teams
- Implement the process and process improvements
- Analyze where to improve and propose improvement suggestions to the Operations Manager
- Timely identify any roadblocks and/or concerns w.r.t. the agreed improvements and seek support
- Be a positive and energetic ambassador who ensures the colleagues in her/his area will always be taken and kept onboard
- Ensure service engineers upload the service reports via the FSA prior to leaving the vessel
- Obtain further technical advice through research or by contacting Manufacturer for advice to Customer, when applicable, for follow up services
- Ensure the hours and expense claims submited within 1 working day by the service engineers
- Ensure the timesheets are uploaded timely on a weekly basis
- Ensure engineers are complying with the use of FSA
- Ensure engineer’s competences and skill sets are developed through various training programs (on the job, OEM, in house) to meet the business requirements
- Keep competences updated in Navision
- Participate in the competence meetings
- Ensure training assets are maintained in good working condition
- Ensure engineer’s manufacturer/OEM certificates are kept up to date and arrange for refresher training and/or renewals
- Make sure that the SR are up to the Radio Holland Standard
- Ensure the survey process, documentation, monitoring and code of conduct are followed by the team
- Preparation and participation in (local) Class audits, assisted by the Surveyor Supervisor
- Ensure the availability of tools, PPE and test instruments to meet the Business requirements and accurate record keeping of the Work Equipment Register
- Ensure the Work equipment for service and survey work is calibrated (where necessary) and records are up to date
- Leave management of service engineers, ensuring availability to meet the Business requirements
5+ years of experience in running Technical team in an operational environment
BSc or Master in Electronic Engineering
Do you want to apply or do you have some questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us!