For our warehouse in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Warehouse Employee. As a Warehouse Employee, you are responsible for keeping a tidy and well-kept warehouse so your colleagues can rely on stock counts and expedient handling of incoming and outgoing goods. In addition, you are not fazed by having to handle urgent requests.
Who we are
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing, and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment. In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes.
- Receiving and checking incoming goods and ensuring correct administrative processing
- Ensuring the storage of goods and the preparation of batches when goods are issued
- Ensuring the execution of administrative tasks associated with the execution of the logistics processes
- Performing inventory counts in the warehouse
- Checking and packing parts and reporting them ready for shipment
- Reporting inventory differences and processing variances
Skills / Abilities
- In possession of a forklift truck certificate
- In possession of a stacker certificate
- VCA certificate is a plus
- In possession of own transportation
- You are result-oriented, independent and take initiative. You are also a true team player
- Skilfully masters the Dutch language
2 years of working experience in a similar position.
Vocational education in logistics.
We offer an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from resumes supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.