In your role as Service coordinator you are responsible for the Planning and Coordination of all operational activities in an effective and (cost) efficient way to ensure work can be done on the execution of service assignments. You ensure that a job is prepared, executed and invoiced as per the standards of Radio Holland.
You are based in Dubai and reports to the Operations Manager – Middle East & Africa.
Who we are
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing, and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment.
In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes.
- Converting the VSQ to VSO (end to end responsibility)
- Checking with the vessel agent daily until 48 hrs before the scheduled attendance date. then handing the planning over to the scheduler.
- Confirming with scheduler / GRP that an engineer is available for the scheduled service
- Ensuring parts will be available/arrive prior to attendance. (via advise orders)
- Sending an order confirmation to the customer together with the engineer name and date of attendance
- Keeping customer informed of status update prior to boarding
- Review the SR before sending out to the customer
- Ensuring the SR is sent to the customer within 24 hrs of receipt, together with a summary if needed of next steps (pertaining to follow-up services where needed)
- Ensure all associated costs are allocated to the VSO in alignment with the SR.
- Invoice per quote / hrs on board / part used • Ensure VSO is within margin parameters and close where we can or send to the business controller for further investigation where necessary.
- Cloning of tickets for follow-up services and ensuring re-assigning to Inside Sales for follow-up with the customer
- Follows up on any service order to close it in time
- Coordinator takes the ownership of any warranty case between customer and Radio Holland
- As the service coordinator from the account owning entity, you are responsible for updating the equipment list after services in the ERP tool
- Register relevant external customer feedback in share point (complaint / compliment)
Skills / Abilities
- Advanced technical knowledge
- Structured way of thinking and working
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent English verbal and in writing
Bachelor’s or a Diploma in electronic/electrical engineering
2-5 years of experience in similar job in customer services environment (24/7 environment)
Do you want to apply or do you have some questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us!