Jotron TR-810 VHF AM Mobile Radio
Jotron TR-810 VHF AM Mobile Radio is a compact multipurpose VHF AM transceiver, designed for applications where remote control of the radio is not needed. Flexible to AC or DC mains, with a battery pack solution. TR-810 is designed to meet future demands for a lightweight, rugged and flexible radio, specially designed for vehicle and desk-top applications.
Jotron TR-810 VHF Transceiver is designed to meet future demands for a lightweight, rugged and flexible radio. The Transceiver Desktop Version includes: 83200 TR-810 Transceiver Base Unit and a package of 86419 TR-810 DE Accessories, which includes microphone, power AC/DC, front module bracket, antenna connector BNC-RG213, console bracket and manual. These accessories can also be purchased separately.
- ETSI and FCC approvals
- 10W output when used as vehicle installation or desktop mount
- Wide DC input voltage (10 to 28V)
- Fast recall of 3 preset channels
- A visually pleasing OLED display
- Detachable front panel
- Built-in loudspeaker (optional external loudspeaker)
- Multiple microphone input connections
- Voice recorder output
- External battery unit with battery indicator
- Several mounting options
- 25kHz/8.33kHz channel separation
Other versions of the TR-810 are the Portable version, the Last Resort version and a Vehicle version. The Portable version of the TR-810 is fitted in a carrying bag with two pockets, one for the charger and one for the microphone. The battery capacity is 72Wh on which the transceiver can function for 7.5 hours when 10% transmitting, 30% receiving and 60% idling at 10W output.