The SPA-V2 system is specially designed to meet the demands for a cost-effective Maritime Public Address system. The system is available in various versions and offers a set of standard and optional features which covers the requirements for a marine Public Address and General Alarm system for all types of vessels.
Each SPA rack supports power output from 120W to 2800W. A system can consist of multiple racks to provide for the requisite capacity. The racks can be provided in the following sizes: 12 HU, 16 HU, 20 HU, and 24 HU.
The SPA system is an integrated type approved PA and GA solution. SPA is extremely cost effective where SPA loudspeaker loops are used together with the integrated ACM units to cover areas where PA and GA are required onboard the ship.
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.
- Standalone PA and GA system made for the marine environment
- 19” rack w/screw terminals for ship cable network
- Power Amplifiers, 100 V line with alternative power output of 120W, 240W or 400W
- Provides monitoring of power amplifiers
- 6 zones selection + ALL
- VINGTOR integrated PA/GA solution in combination with VINGTOR ACM XE
- Input for 3 microphone panels
- AUX / Alarm input
- Input from Talk-Back system
- Input from PABX (preselected zones)
- Mains 230 V AC/24 V DC w/auto switch-over
- Note! 110V AC on request
- Built-in pre-amplifiers
- Wide set of microphones and alarm panels