Furuno FM 8900S VHF Radiotelephone
The Furuno FM 8900S is a Semi-duplex 25-Watt VHF Radiotelephone with a built-in Class-A DSC and CH70 watch Receiver. It features an easy-to-read, high-contrast 4.3″ bright color LCD, enhanced noise reduction and speaker for superb voice quality, and quick-access CH16 key.
Channel selection is simplified with the inclusion of both a rotary control and direct keypad input. Automatic entry of own ship position and time is accomplished through interfaced GPS receiver. The FM8900S can also connect to an office or home via an existing PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network).
Find out more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!
- Semi-duplex 25-Watt VHF radiotelephone with a built-in Class-A DSC and CH70 watch Receiver
- Fully meets GMDSS carriage requirements for SOLAS ships
- Easy to read, high-contrast 4.3″ bright color LCD
- Enhanced noise reduction and speaker for superb voice quality
- Quick access to CH16 key
- Easy channel selection with rotary control or direct keypad input
- Automatic entry of own ship position and time through the interfaced GPS receiver
- ATIS signal transmission available for inland waterways
- Connect to an office or home via an existing PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)
The Furuno FM 8900S features a Replay function that records the latest 120 seconds of incoming communication on the currently set channel. By simply pressing the “REPLAY” button on the numeric keypad, the last-received message will be played back on the spot.
The Furuno FM 8900S fully meets GMDSS carriage requirements for SOLAS ships, as well as new ITU recommendation on digital selective calling system for use in the Maritime Mobile Service, ITU-R M.493-13. ATIS signal transmission is available for inland waterways.
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.