NAVI-RADAR 4000 combines radar and ECDIS
Navi-Radar 4000 uniquely combines radar information, navigational charts, ENC safety parameters, targets, user-maps, routes and tools for decision support, which all ensure safer navigation.
With Navi-Radar 4000, chart layers can be individually configured, avoiding a cluttered radar display. The integration of ECDIS and Radar reaches a new level. Combining best of class in hardware (JRC) and software (Transas), the new Navi-Radar is a unique product from two renowned manufacturers.
Built on the Fleet Operation Solutions software platform it creates the perfect integration of (connected) ECDIS/ Radar but also allows remote trouble shooting from shore.
Wärtsilä Navi-Radar is type approved and is available in the following X and S-band configurations:
- Available as CAT I (26” screen) and CAT II (24” screen) (*)
- X-band: 10 KW and 25 KW with 6ft antenna
- S-band: 30 KW with 12 ft antenna.
- Below deck unit – RS6 Marine Computer
- Power supply and Cable kit
(*) CAT I is mandatory for vessels >= 10,000 GT
- Pre-calculated motion vectors: Even before the operator acquires a target, Wärtsilä Navi-Radar 4000 already selects potential targets and provides you with instant vector and object data.
- Target association: Built-in filters can associate any AIS and ARPA target to provide reliable, real-time data, selected by the operator.
- Filtering lost targets: In heavily trafficked areas, focus is key to avoiding dangerous situations. Operator-defined target filters warn you only when necessary.
- Trial Maneuvers and Curved Heading Line: Real-time calculations and presentation strengthen any decision made by the officer.
- Chart Radar: Efficient multi-loading and display of electronic charts where ENC/SENC or TX-97 charts can be presented as an underlay simultaneously with individually created MAPs.