The NAVIGAT 2500 fiber optic gyro compass model has a clear advantage over spinning mass gyro compass models as it has no moving parts, no maintenance during service life, no north speed error, a short settling time and output for roll and pitch.
Safety is increased as a result of the high dynamic accuracy associated with the lack of north speed error. This is particularly valuable for high-speed craft at high latitudes during frequent maneuvers.
- DNV-GL and BV MED type approved heading (standard and high speed craft) and rate of turn sensor
- No moving parts
- Fast start up for flexible operation patterns
- Very high reliability for improved operational safety
- Small size and low weight provide easy and flexible installation options
- Fully integrated in Heading Management System CompassNet
- Scalable system with open platform to integrate existing sensors
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.
Long Term Reliable Operation for Lower Cost.
The unique low drift, fast settling networked fiber optic gyro compass NAVIGAT 2500 provide operators with a highly reliable heading sensor in a highly competitive priced compass system package. Maintenance free strap-down FOG technology forgoes the need for moving parts or expensive configuration. Delivering our longest running system endurance to date at a MTBF of 150,000 hrs.