Jotron SART 20 Radar Transponder
The Jotron SART 20 radar transponder gives the exact location to each nearby vessel and X-band radar aircraft of the person in danger. Suitable for use in lifeboats and life rafts. Tron SART20 GMDSS 9ghz search and rescue radar transponder complies with IMO/SOLAS/GMDSS regulations and is MED and FCC approved.
Tron SART20 and Tron AIS-SART can both be used as “search and rescue locating devices” according to IMO SOLAS Amendment in Resolution MSC.256(84) giving the ship owner freedom to choose either product as required by SOLAS Chapter III, Regulation 2.2.
- Unique range of accessories
- Designed for use in search and rescue operations
- Gives the exact location of the distressed on the radar X-band display
- 5 years warranty
- Non-hazardous battery
- Jotron Tron SART20 uses the same accessories as the Tron SART-AIS (bulkhead bracket, pole, life-boat bracket and neoprene protection bag)
- Incorporated into Jotron recycle program