Marelec Wirelenght & tension measurement
Fishing with minimal risk while maximizing the catch is what drives the MARELEC trawl control systems. Line tension and length measurement is continuous monitored and used to automatic shoot or haul the gear.
- Wirelength measurement system.
- Precision 0,3%
- 18-28 VDC/10 W
- Integrates dimensions of the measuring roller or winch drum
- Wire speed measurement system: 0 – 9.9 m/s
- Application: fishing industry, offshore industry, oceanology
- Single drum wirelength system combined with load measurement system.
- Real wire load indication calculated from load measurement in the winch brakes and/or hydraulic pressure sensor (for measurement with open winch brake).
- Real wire load indicator with analog or digital indicator.
- Computerized wirelength & tension with indication on color screen.
- Wirelength: 0-9999 m, precision 0,3%
- Wirespeed: 0-9,9 m/s
- Wiretension: 0-50-ton, precision standard < 1%
- Load registration: up to 8 hours
- Data output: NMEA 183