The Standard 22 Anschütz gyro compass combines proven technology and long maintenance intervals with advanced features. Its high quality, accuracy, reliability, and cost effectiveness over its lifetime make the Standard 22 one of the most popular gyro compasses in the market – with more than 18,000 sold.
Increased operational safety
The Standard 22 gyro compass is type approved in accordance with IMO standards. Additionally, operational safety has been significantly increased due to a patented data transmission technology that replaces the use of slip rings.
- High accuracy and reliability
- Designed for highest operational safety under harshest environmental conditions
- Short installation time and long maintenance periods
- Manual and automatic speed/latitude error correction
- Quick settling reduced to 1 hour (option)
- Intelligent features as a heading management system
- Modular product range to meet individual requirements on a cost-efficient basis
- Seamless integration into various system environments
- IMO approved for standard and high-speed crafts and as rate-of-turn gyro