Cassens and Plath type 12 magnetic compass
Reflector-/bearing compasses are to use in combination with reflector compass binnacles. Cassens and Plath Type 12 magnetic compass should be used with REFLECTA/2. The graduated scale and the center pivot on the top glass make it easy to take the bearings. Azimuth devices are also available as an extra option.
Contrary to all other compasses the upper N-marking of the card is above the S-marking below. This is necessary for long reflection tubes.
- Large 3-digit figures each 10°
- Extra marked cardinal and intercardinal points
- One each lubber mark in ahead and aft direction
- Card division 1°
- Longitudinal gimbal, inserts made of bronze
- Vibration resistance expansion chamber.
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.