Regional Ka-band Throughout the Nordic region, Europe and the Middle East
The Telenor satellite Anker provides regional coverage with a favourable look angle over the Pan European maritime routes and utilises focused high-powered spot beams, enabling unprecedented performance for mobility applications.
Supported by the iDirect next generation Velocity© platform, the service enables automatic and seamless spot-beam handover, assuring continuous connectivity across the entire satellite footprint.
- Optimal high-powered coverage allows the delivery of many more Mbps
- Low cost solution for always on connectivity
- Smaller antenna solutions offering a wide range of broadband services up to 20/3 Mbps on 60cm antennas
- A wide choice of fixed service packages to suit specific requirements from 512/128 Kbps up to 24/6 Mbps
- A diverse portfolio of Bandwidth packages available with Anker for 60 cm and 1 metre antennas, each with corresponding Committed Information Rate (CIR) and Maximum Information Rates (MIR)
- Large Pan-European mobility footprint
- Wide range of service levels
- Unique Marlink voice service – up to 4 voice lines
- Seamless spot beam handover
- One Touch Commissioning (OTC) which allows automation of 1dB compression test, eliminating time consuming manual operations
- New web based monitoring tool (iDirect PULSE), offering full control of your VSAT connection on any device
- Rain fade mitigation techniques assuring a 99.5% link availability via physical antenna diversity, adaptive coding and modulation and inbound adaptability
Introducing the THOR Line
The THOR line is a complete line of navigation products in which proven techniques are combined with present-day technology.
The THOR line is based on its predecessors – the Sigma, Titan and Falcon lines – and combines analogue and digital technologies in a versatile line of navigation products. The THOR line is suitable for both new construction and the replacement market.
GX-100 VSAT KA
The Intellian GX-100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service from Inmarsat.
GX-60 VSAT Ka Band
The Intellian GX-60 is a compact maritime stabilized terminal ready-to-use on Inmarsat’s high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service.