Intellian GX-60 VSAT Ka Band
The Intellian GX-60 is a compact maritime stabilized terminal ready-to-use on Inmarsat’s high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service. Built and supplied with an integrated GX modem the GX60 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time.
Intellian GX-60 Highlights
- Fully integrated satellite terminal, including modem, providing out-of-the-box connectivity
- One Touch Commissioning. Compact size saves valuable time and expense by eliminating the need for a crane
- Download speeds up to 50Mbps in a compact satellite terminal
- Remote management and control using Aptus via direct Wi-Fi connection
Complete Communications Terminal
Standard VSAT below decks equipment can occupy entire server racks worth of space, depending on the network configuration. The Intellian GX-60 ’s integrated design condenses multiple components into a single box, freeing up valuable storage space on board.
The Intellian GX-60 Below Deck Terminal (BDT) includes the integrated Global Xpress Modem and an 8 port Ethernet switch, which enables direct IP connectivity to a standard Wi-Fi router or the vessel’s on-board network ready devices. Once the simple installation process is complete users can be on-line in a matter of minutes.
The BDT is also equipped with its own Wi-Fi antenna allowing wireless connection to your PC or Mobile device for monitoring and control of the terminal via Intellian’s Aptus software.
Simple and Quick Installation
For many years, upgrading satellite communications systems has been a logistical challenge, often relying on the availability of a shore-based crane and requiring extended time in port.
The Intellian GX- 60 ’s small size, integrated design, and intuitive user interface means operators can install and commission the terminal in the same amount of time as a FleetBroadband system. Furthermore, with speeds up to 50Mbps, the GX60 delivers a strong return on investment.
- Single rack mounted unit containing Antenna Control Unit and Global Xpress modem
- Wi-Fi enabled for wireless management and control via Aptus
One Touch Commissioning
Simple setup and activation
Aptus provides an intuitive, graphical interface
8 Port Ethernet Switch
- No external network switch required
- Turn key connectivity
Precision Reflector and Frequency Tuned Radome
- Precision composite reflector counteracts warping due to temperature variation
- Radome engineered to provide superior RF performance in Ka-band
Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- No external heading device input required
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus
Remote Access Via Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.