GPS Navigator, Compass and Sensor for Accurate Positioning
The KGP-922 GPS Navigator from Koden supports safe navigation for commercial, fishing and pleasure crafts. An accurate position is provided by the differential information from the Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS). The GPS Navigator can be connected to the ships Radar, Echosounder, ECDIS and Autopilot to provide accurate position and heading information.
The KGP-922 exceeds latest IMO resolutions and performance standards. It is very easy to install on all sizes of vessels. It is the most reliable and convenient retrofit solution.
- Meets IMO requirements and IEC regulations
- 4.3-Inch high-resolution color LCD
- Numeric keypad
- DGPS enabled by connecting an external beacon receiver (optional)
- SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation System) enabled
- Ethernet port for connection to a LAN network
Ask Us for More Information?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!