Global Voice and IP Connectivity
Powered by the Iridium OpenPort® broadband service, Iridium offers global voice and IP connectivity at speeds up to 128 Kbps anywhere at sea through an optimised and durable antenna. With an always-on Ethernet connection and three voice lines that can be used simultaneously, Iridium delivers cost-effective and reliable data and voice communications. The product is ideal for merchant, shipping fleets, fishing and yachting vessels.
- Simultaneous always-on data & voice services ideal for crew and professional usage at the same time
- Flexible IP-based data service configurable from 32 up to 128 Kbps
- Lightweight, easy to install equipment and antenna
- Backed by an unparalleled 5 year warranty and maintenance service at over 60 ports worldwide
- Iridium truly global coverage: including all oceans and polar regions
- Value-added services: a range of solutions for easy administration, security and cost-control
Simultaneous Always-on Internet & Voice Services
- Standard IP-based data configurable from 32 to 128 Kbps
- A single ethernet port provides a connection to a standard PC o to a router or hub for multiple PCs
- Cost-effective per megabyte or per minute rates
- 3 independent RJ11 ports for simultaneous use
- Crew calls are easily separated from ship’s business calls for simplified accounting
Flexible Service Packages
- A number of service packages that bundle data usage and voice minutes
- Service packages are available at speeds of 32, 64 kbps and 128 Kbps to meet your requirements.
Introducing the THOR Line
The THOR line is a complete line of navigation products in which proven techniques are combined with present-day technology.
The THOR line is based on its predecessors – the Sigma, Titan and Falcon lines – and combines analogue and digital technologies in a versatile line of navigation products. The THOR line is suitable for both new construction and the replacement market.
SAILOR 4300 L-BAND Terminal
The next generation SAILOR 4300 L-band terminal is the perfect choice as either a high performance, stand-alone terminal to upgrade your vessel’s communications, or as a dependable backup solution for your existing VSAT system.
The Lars Thrane LT-3100 iridium offers a reliable communication in every situation.
Iridium Pilot Maritime Terminal makes the world of terrestrial satellite communications simple, with reliable data speeds and great voice quality regardless of where your circumstances take you.