Lars Thrane LT-3100 Iridium Communications System
The Lars Thrane LT-3100 iridium from meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communication equipment.
The LT-3100 system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage. The LT-3100 system consist of a control unit, handset unit, and antenna unit. A single cable coaxial connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna in the best possible location, with free line of sight to the satellites.
- Voice, SMS, Data, and Vessel tracking
- 2.4 Kbit/s and 10 Kbit/s compressed data
- Programmable softkeys for e.g. Emergency Service
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Noise-canceling microphone and equalizer for improved audio quality
- Bluetooth interface supporting voice, SMS, and data
- Large 4.3” TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Voice prompt audio feedback
- Firewall and user authentication for high level of security
- Webserver for configuration and maintenance
- Support external LAN Wi-Fi Access Points
- Support external SIP PABX and SIP handsets
- Connectivity of Smartphones, Softphones, and Apps
Easy and Reliable Communication
The Lars Thrane LT-3100 Iridium can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity between the ship and shore. In addition, the LT-3100 system can be used for crew calling or as a back-up satellite communication product.
The LT-3100 system provides voice, SMS, data, vessel tracking, and other Iridium services with competitive airtime rates, making it the perfect satellite communication product on board any vessel.
What’s in The Box
- LT-3110 Control Unit
- LT-3120 Handset Unit and Cradle
- LT-3130 Antenna Unit
- Control Unit Bracket Mount
- 3m DC Power Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Unit Test Sheet
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.