Furuno Navtex NX 700
The Furuno NX 700 Navtex Dual-channel NX receiver enhances navigational efficiency and safety by watching NAVTEX messages broadcast on both international and local channels.
The NX-700 can receive the international NAVTEX messages as well as domestic or local NAVTEX messages at the same time. These messages include a variety of safety information such as Navigational Warnings, Meteorological Warnings, Search and Rescue (SAR) information and other information for ships sailing within the reach of each service station’s coverage.
The broadcast station can be selected automatically according to own ship position when the NX700 is connected with a GPS navigator.
- Fully meets IMO resolution MSC.148 (77), IEC 61097-6 Ed.2
- Dual channel reception 518 kHz and either 490 or 4209.5 kHz simultaneously
- Incorporates a printing device (NX-700A) or a dedicated display device with printer output (NX-700B)
- 200 messages of average length 500 characters can be stored in non-volatile memory
- Incorporates a preamp within a lightweight, compact antenna for reliable, uninterrupted reception
- Display messages on a clear 5-inch silver bright LCD
- Low power consumption
- NAV data display acts as NMEA repeater for GPS or instruments
High Sensitivity Antenna
The NX700 has a low profile, stylish display, receiver and antenna unit. An external Serial (RS-232) printer can easily be connected for message printing. The compact, umbrella-type H-field antenna requires no grounding. In addition, the antenna incorporates a high-performance preamp within the compact body, which gives reliable and uninterrupted reception without an extra whip antenna.
Find Out More?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!