Skipper Echosounder GDS 102
The SKIPPER echosounder GDS 102 is a dual channel navigation equipment with a large, high resolution color LCD display. The Echo Sounder graphics are continuously shown on the LCD along with complete navigational details. External connectors are provided for printer, remote VGA and NMEA in/output.
The SKIPPER echo sounder GDS 102 contains history memory, who stores depth, time and other available navigation data continuously in the last 24 hours. Information can also be printed out. The Skipper echo sounder GDS 102 is prepared for connection of 1 or 2 transducers with a resonant frequency in the range of 10-265 kHz. A wide range of transducers are available to fit the vessels requirement. This include both high and low frequencies, for depth recordings towards 5000m.
- Graphic and digital depth
- Interfaces – NMEA 0183
- Display – LCD 10.4” with full dimming, day/night presets
- Easy to use navigation displays – integrated menus and softkeys
- Alarms – Shallow and deep alarms. Can also be connected to external alarm systems.
- On screen diagnostics
- Memory functions
- Mounting options – Tank, Sea Valve for single or double bottom hull designs