Business critical radio communications equipment
Rugged, designed for gloved hand use and with exceptionally loud audio, Entel’s
HT Commercial Marine portable radios are specifically designed to withstand the
everyday rigours of the Maritime workplace.
With over 20-Years’ experience exceeding the demands of the Maritime Workplace, Entel offers the most complete and established range of Commercial Marine portable radios available. Versions include: VHF, UHF, GMDSS, ATIS & Intrinsically Safe (ATEX IIA, IIC & IECEx).
- Exceeding MIL STD 810C/D/E/F rating, the HT Series 2.0 is designed to withstand shock, vibration, dust and moisture
- Delivers loud, crisp audio using the latest compander noise reduction technology
- Intelligent Lithium-Ion Battery with built in Charge Cycle Monitoring providing four essential advantages:
- Counts charge cycles of the battery pack, warning when nearing end of its life.
- Extended duty cycle.
- Not prone to ‘memory effect’ that Nicad and Ni-MH battery packs suffer from, no need to fully discharge the battery pack before charging.
- Stores a charge up to three times longer than a Nicad battery.
- Submersible – Conforming to European IP68, this series protects against corrosion, withstanding total immersion in water to a depth of 5 metres for 1 hour
- ATEX Approved IIC, ATEX Approval IIA, IECEx Approval, MED Approved
Find Out More?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!