Cobham SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter Portable
The SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio has been developed specifically to fulfil SOLAS requirements. The SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio provides reliable, feature rich communication that helps to make the fire party safe and effective.
The robust and explosion proof SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio meets the IEC 60945 marine standards to ensure the highest quality for on board safety communication equipment. As a special safety option, the SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio can be supplied with a non-rechargeable emergency battery.
- A complete package solution for SOLAS Chapter II-2
- Heavy-duty IP67 portable UHF radio
- ATEX Class II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4
- IEC 60945 maritime approved
- Easy-to-read display for channel identification
- Optional pre-charged battery
- UHF frequency for optional coverage below deck
- CTCSS for secure group communications
- Built-in audio feedback of channel selection
- Large tactile buttons for easy operation
Designed For Fire Fighters
The radio is 100% designed in-house at Cobham SATCOM with features specifically made for fire fighters, such as a logical and easy to operate keypad, instant readout of status on the clear display and audio feedback of channel selection in headsets.
The SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter radio is a cost-effective solution that integrates with both SAILOR and high quality, third party accessories.
Need more information?
Would you like to get more information about SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter Portable Radio, feel free to contact us. Our technical sales representatives are ready to provide you with all the details and information that you need.