Lars Thrane LT-3100S GMDSS Iridium
The Lars Thrane LT-3100S GMDSS Iridium is designed for all IMO vessels and will be an alternative to the Inmarsat C. The LT-3100S GMDSS system meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communications equipment (MED, Wheel mark).
The LT-3100S GMDSS system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage. The LT-3100S GMDSS system consists of a control unit, handset, and antenna unit. A single cable solution connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna in the best possible location, with free line of sight to the satellites.
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.
- 100% Global GMDSS Coverage (Sea Areas A1 to A4)
- Distress Alert & Safety Voice
- Maritime Safety Information (MSI)
- General Message Communication
- Ship Security Alert System (SSAS)
- Support for external Alarm Panels
- Support for GMDSS Printer
- Support for Bridge Alert Management (BAM)
- Long Range Identification and Tracking (LRIT)
- Voice, SMS, SBD, and Modem Data (non-priority)
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Webserver for configuration and maintenance
Even More Functionalities
The Lars Thrane LT-3100S GMDSS Iridium is not only designed for GMDSS services. It also offers SSAS and LRIT functionalities. It can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity between the ship and shore. The LT-3100S GMDSS system also provides voice, SMS, data, vessel tracking, and other Iridium services with competitive airtime rates, making it the perfect satellite communication product on board any vessel.
The LT-3100S GMDSS System is designed and built for the demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from -40⁰C to +55⁰C (-40⁰F to +131⁰F).