Furuno MU-190 Marine Display
The FURUNO MU-190 Marine Display is a multi-purpose display that features the unmatched Furuno quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. This 19″ color monitor features a wide range of interface capabilities that will accommodate virtually all of your marine display needs.
The MU-190 employs bright color TFT LCDs with a special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions.
Find out more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!
- Crystal clear 19″ marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 SXGA
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table top/Ceiling or Flush Mount
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
For space-saving installation and additional security, flush mount installation is available for the MU-190. The display unit can be fixed from either front or rear with the flush mount kit.