Furuno NavNet TZtouch2 Multi-Function Display
With an internal GPS antenna as well as an internal fish-finder, the Furuno NavNet TZtouch 2 can do just about anything. The Furuno Navnet TZtouch2 advanced Chart-plotter / radar is equipped with a glued touch screen, so no condensation can occur. The light output is remarkably high and thanks to a highly effective anti-reflection layer, all images and information are perfectly readable under all circumstances, even in direct sunlight.
The rimless glass surface provides a sleek and stylish-looking navigation corner or steering position. Total Control ensures trouble-free intuitive operation of all functionalities. The remarkable extras include the integrated GPS receiver / antenna and WiFi module, making standalone setup and tablets and smartphones as a second screen.
- Connections: 1 x Ethernet 1 x USB, 1 x HDMI-output, 2 xNTSC/PAL input, 1 x NMEA2000
- 1 micro SDXC card reader
- Power Supply 12-24 VDC
- WLAN gateway integrated
- Weight kg
- Integrated WiFi
- Apps for Apple & Android tablets and smartphones
- integrated GPS receiver with 56 channels and fishfinder
- Weathercard service and Active Captain via Wifi
- Control via iPhone or iPad with NAVnet Viewer or Controller App
- 30.000 Waypoints and 30.000 Trackpoints
- 200 planned Routes with 500 Points par Route
- TZTL12F Multi-Function-Display NAVNET TZ-2 has Total Control and is easy to install
With a choice of various digital radar units and a wide range of sensors, the Furuno TZTL12F naturally also forms the heart of a sophisticated, integrated navigation system for various sailing areas and demanding sailing plans. Also, very suitable as a second plotter on board larger ships. IP56 Watertight. With NMEA-2000 and Ethernet connections, the Furuno TZTL12F multifunction display is very easy to install.
NavNet TZtouch2 is the first product from FURUNO to feature the brand new RezBoost™ technology. Accurately spot individual fish and increase your catch.