The new, intuitive graphic remote display lets you easily view the data you need
The RD33 is a navigational data organizer that allows the operator to select the perfect way to display data from interfaced equipment such as GPS, chartplotter, radar, fish finder, autopilot, instruments and other sensors including engine information. The high contrast, color 4.3″ LCD may be installed in a compact space, remote from its sources. The screen is impressively bright, remarkably crisp and easy to read. Various display modes are available including Speedometer, Highway and Text. The text mode presents up to six of the most necessary types of data. The display layout can be customized for your specific needs. This versatile product can also be added to a NavNet system, displaying a variety of navigation data from the CAN bus network.
Find out more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!
Bridge the data gap with style!
The RD33 accepts a wide variety of navigation data and displays them in numerical and graphic formats. You may freely select and arrange which data is displayed on the screen. Furthermore, seven patterns of customized display settings can be stored in the memory to give speedy access and convenience while onboard.
The RD33 features a visually appealing fresh new look, combining easy access with user functionality. Thanks to the bright, high-resolution LCD, the RD33 provides an easy-to-read display to monitor information from remote equipment, through an intuitive graphical user interface.
- 4.3″ sunlight viewable color LCD (Brightness: 700 cd/㎡ typical)
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution display
- Customizable display format from full-screen to a 6-way split screen presentation
- Supports both CAN bus and NMEA0183 interfaces
- Two independent CAN bus input and output ports incorporated for daisy chain networking
- Internal NMEA0183/CAN bus conversion capability available