The Skipper DL2 is a Dual Axis Doppler Speedlog, working on the doppler principle, providing longitudinal and transversal ship’s speed (STW and SOG) and distance relative to sea water. The Skipper DL2 speedlog gives accurate navigation parameters, measured as they happen, and presented in a logical, user-friendly way.
- IMO Wheelmarked with MED-B
- Water speed log in dual axis (STW)
- Ground speed in dual axis (SOG)
- Docking functionality as standard (Three axis in STW and SOG)
- Sea Temperature readout from sensor
- Touch Display
- RMRS and CCS available on request
- LAN and NMEA0183 output
- User friendly programmable displays and integrated menus
- Fully automatic settings
- Resultant Sea Current in Speed and Direction
Ask Us for More Information?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!