The Furuno GS-100 Is a High-Accuracy Speed Measurement Tool for Safe Berthing and Docking Operations
The Furuno satellite speed log GS-100 delivers highly accurate speed measurement of ±0.02 kn for safe berthing and docking operations. Measurement capability at dead slow speed is vital for precise docking of large ships. Data is displayed on a crystal clear 5.7” Color LCD. The optional 8.4″ color LCD for a wing workstation installation gives high-legibility, real-time information in both graphics and alphanumeric.
Precision Docking and Safe Navigation
The measurement capability at dead slow speed is vital for precise docking of large ships. The GS-100 offers speed accuracy of ± 0.02 kn, which is of great help during berthing operations.
- Offers traverse speed at bow and stern position, as well as longitudinal speed
- Provides traverse speed at any position of the ship utilizing the built-in satellite compass
- Delivers roll, pitch and angular information for navigation equipment such as Radar, ECDIS and AIS
- Sully complies with SDME (Speed and Distance Measuring Devices) standard (IEC 61023) and THD (Transmitting Heading Device) standard (ISO 22090-3)
- 5.7” color LCD
- Compact antenna unit facilitates easy installation
- Simplified menu operation
Find Out More?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!