OMC-150 / 158-2 Intrinsically Safe Wind Sensor (Atex)
The OMC-150 is an intrinsically safe, combined wind speed and direction sensor, based on the cup and vane principle. A complete wind set consists, besides this sensor, of an Eex junction box which is placed nearby the sensor OMC-156, and a Zener barrier interface box OMC-158-2. Using a sin/cos potentiometer, wind direction is measured without a dead-band, while speed is measured using a proximately switch and a code cap. The unit is made from stainless steel and comes with a mounting arm, which can be clamped to a mast using two U-Bolts.
- High accuracy sensor according W.M.O.
- Meets ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU; EN 60079-0, EN 60079-11 and EN ISO 80079-36
- Type approved Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
- Equipment category II 2 G
- Certificate number DEKRA 13ATEX0119 & IECEx DEK 13.0012
- Permitted in zone 1 and 2
- High reliability in every environment
- All exposed parts in stainless steel 316
- Plugged connection
- Most cost effective solution for wind measurement in hazardous areas
Ask Us for More Information?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!